Rent Payment

We offer easy payment options to pay your rent, water, rental bond (if applicable) and other accounts.

You can pay:

through Centrelink in line with the Standard Conventions as per the Centrelink Procedural Guide.

If you receive an income from Centrelink, you can have your rent payments automatically taken from your pension or allowance. Simply complete the Online Tenancy Form or an Authority for rent deduction form available from your local Housing worker.

by direct debit

Direct debit allows you or other household members to have your rent, water and other tenancy related charges taken from your bank, building society or credit union account and credited to your ACHL rental accounts.

To pay by direct debit you will need to complete the Direct Debit Request form. Speak to your Housing worker for more information about how to set up payments.